Learn Simple Way to Rescue Deleted Files from Memory Stick
Memory Stick is a removable memory device which makes use of flash memory to store large amount of digital files. It was launched by Sony in October 1998. Memory stick is a compact portable storage device generally used to store data, images, music, audio, video, etc. Memory stick makes it possible to carry your data along with you and to transfer it to some other device as and when required. Digital cameras and mobile phones of Sony make use of a memory stick to store and transfer data from memory stick to the computer and vise-versa. But, there are situations which may lead to loss of data from your memory stick due to some reasons. The reasons might be virus attack, abrupt removal of memory stick, unintentional formatting, etc.
Deletion of File from memory stick can happen due to several reasons such as:
- Unintentional formatting: While creating space in your memory stick, if you mistakenly click on the format option before taking any back-up then all the data present in your memory stick gets deleted.
- Accidental deletion of data: One of the most obvious or natural reason for losing data from memory card is accidental deletion of the important data while deleting some unimportant data.
- Abrupt removal of memory stick: Removal of memory stick while transferring data from memory stick to computer, without following any safety measures leads to deletion of data from it.
- Virus Attack: Virus corrupts the files in the memory stick and makes it inaccessible. So in order to access it, antivirus program is used to scans it. During the scanning process, some vital files may get deleted from the memory stick.
To avoid loss of data you should take care of the following things:
- Always remember to take the instant backup of all your important data.
- Properly eject the memory stick using “Safely Remove Hardware” option.
- Maintaining an updated version of anti-virus program and perform the full system scan on a regular basis.
If your memory stick data is accidentally deleted or formatted and you have not maintained the backup of your important data, then you need to use a third party recovery tool in order to recover deleted data from memory stick.
Deleted Data Recovery Software is an expert recovery tool to easily recover deleted data from memory stick. This software can recover all accidentally deleted files from memory sticks. Along with memory stick, this application also supports recovery of data from different types of flash memory cards such as SD cards, MMC, XD cards and CF cards. With the advance mechanism of this tool, you can also recover digital camera memory card pictures with utmost ease. This software lets you to restore deleted data from memory card on Mac as well as Windows with ease. It has an the ability to restore all types of deleted or lost data, audio files, video files, photos files etc. It can also recover deleted data from flash drive, external hard drives, FireWire drives, mp3 players, USB drives, etc. You can download a demo version of this software and evaluate the recovery result. Moreover, it helps Mac users to retrieve data, which have been deleted from Trash folder, in an efficient way. If you are looking for deleted data recovery from portable HDD, use this link www.restoredeleteddata.com/portable-hard-drive.html for best assistance.
The few useful steps, using which you can easily recover deleted data from memory stick are described below:
- Connect the memory stick to the computer and install the demo version of recovery tool. After successful installation, click on “Recover Files” from the main screen.
- After that select the memory stick as the logical drive and select “Next” option to start the file recovery process. After the recovery process completes, you can view all the pictures restored from the memory stick using "Preview" option..